Leaders Trust Interim Management solutions supports clients addressing temporary management issues. Our involvement does not stop once the interim manager is selected by the client. Instead, we support our clients and interim managers throughout and after the assignment as well. We build long-lasting relationships with our clients and Interim Managers.
Our Interim Management Approach
At Leaders Trust, interim Management stands for decisiveness and a pragmatic customer-oriented approach. We value our clients’ wish to find a quick match, but with quality and proven experience. Our value-add comes not only from of our experience and knowledge in today’s market, but also from our great network of interim managers we know perform well. We only have highly qualified managers in our portfolio who distinguish themselves by their sector expertise, hands-on mentality, and long-term interim experience.
Our Interim Managers
Our Interim Managers create value with respect to general, change- or project management. They distinguish themselves in being well versed in the latest developments within their field, have directly applicable substantive knowledge and being familiar with how to use this effectively for each individual client. In addition, they are adept in connecting with all relevant stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
We have a long-term relationship with our Interim Managers and are experienced to quickly make the best match and offer a suitable interim solution based on customer demand.
Interim Management Process
Our process is focused on efficiency, quality, and time to deliver. The process steps can be described as:
- Contact with the client who addresses the need of an interim solution;
- Definition of the Interim Manager profile requirements;
- Start search through Leaders Trust network of qualified interim managers (many of who we already have long-lasting relationships with, enabling us to assess the most suitable person within 1 or 2 business days);
- Contact with the Interim Manager(s) with a detailed explanation of the available assignment;
- Introduction of the selected Interim Managers to the client (our consultant specifies the added value of the interim manager and in what way the interim manager can contribute);
- Definition and exact description of the assignment, plus the transfer into an actionable plan for the assignment;
- Regular progress meetings with client and interim manager (to guarantee focus along the way and immediate steering on occurring changes and developments).
- Finalising of the assignment;
- Evaluation the assignment with client and interim manager (to define success as well as lessons learned).
Recent Completed Interim Management Roles
Due to the confidential nature, most of our fulfilled Interim Management roles could not be displayed on our website. Contact our Partner Pieter Ysbrandy (specialised in Interim Management).
Examples of our previously successfully completed cases: